A View From An Empty Nest
$14.99 Plus Tax
-Ribbon marker included
-5″ x 7″ x 0.8″
Only 1 left in stock
Hope and Help from One Mom’s Heart to Another
As you send your child off to college or to start their independent adult life, do you suddenly find yourself grieving the loss of your kid’s childhood? Are you struggling to adjust to your shifting role and life in a quieter home? You are not alone.
Bonnie Sparrman has been where you are and is here to offer reassurance and encouragement. In this helpful guide to navigating your new reality, you will
- realize your continued value, albeit in a new way
- be inspired by Scripture verses and real-life stories
- know that grieving is a healthy part of this transition
- gain a better understanding of how to communicate with your child as an adult
- draw closer to God as you seek His will for what comes next
As you release your child out into the world, know that God is here to guide, comfort, and care for you. You can do this.
|Dimensions||5.75 × 7.75 × 1 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.